Irony & Li'l Bad Wolf

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 21:23:05 CET 2004

Don Markstein has apparently never read a single post of mine at all. :P Then
again, irony, as I've heard many times, doesn't translate well over internet
messages. At least not without the help of smilies. Or something like that.
Anyway, Toonopedia is great as I've mentioned in a letter to one of the Gemstome
comics (plus some of your stories have been particularly good as well).

As for L'il Bad Wolf, I don't hate the character or anything. (I'd choose a
Donald Duck story over a Gus Goose story, but that doesn't mean I don't like
Gus. Though I also like Gus better than L'il Bad Wolf). It's just that I would
choose other characters over him. I don't want to get rid of the little guy,
I'd just like to have it alternate between L'il Bad Wolf and Bucky Bug in WDC
(since apparently it's one or the other). So I'd just like to see a little bit
less of him in favor of Bucky.

But then again, I have no idea why Bucky has dropped off the pages of WDC. It
could be lack of avaliability of stories. It could be because the character
is just plain not popular. Either one of those would explain it and neither of
those problems are easy to remedy so...

Even though he's far from my favorite character, I will admit there have been
a few L'il Bad Wolf stories that have been done well creatively and should be
read whether he's a favorite of yours or not.

Derek Smith