W.I.T.C.H. (disappointing in the USA)

"Tobias Haßdenteufel" flywheel at gmx.de
Wed Sep 1 11:47:01 CEST 2004

>>>I haven't seen anything official, but it is my >>>understanding that
Disney plans to produce a TV
>>>animated series based on the comics, though when this >>>might come about
I don't know.  Does anyone?

Probably in the beginning of 2005:
http://www.jetixeurope.com/press_release.cfm?articleid=17823
Personally, I would prefer a more Anime-like design. After all, W.i.t.c.h.
is a typical Magical-Girl-story... SIP (=Saban) largely did a good job in
turning comics from France and Belgium into animated series, but I'm not
sure that it would work with W.i.t.c.h. in just the same way.

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl