does the "Inducks" work?

Nils Lid Hjort nils at
Sun Sep 5 22:59:57 CEST 2004

I'm looking for reprints of a certain Barks
story, and naturally go to .
It has worked before!

But now I get the error message

<< Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/starback/dcml/fs
was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at Port 80 >>

Is the error within our local university
department system, or with the INDUCKS itself?

Nils Lid Hjort

PS: What is the complete list of US reprints
of Uncle Scrooge #9, "The Lemming With the Locket"?
A colleague (whose quantitative biology work touches
upon the life cycles of lemmings & their competitors,
actually) needs to find a decent reprint.