Memory

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Sep 6 17:09:55 CEST 2004

Don:

> I was well aware that $crooge claimed to have never seen
> the tartan before.
> I chose to ignore.... or I can simply say that $crooge apparently just
> *forgot* that he'd seen it before, due to the memory lapses
> referred to in
> several Barks tales, such as the Tralla La adventure.

I've been wondering for some time now: what about Fort Duckburgh? In
your stories, the nephews already know its existence and former location
when (or shortly after) they join the Junior Woodchucks. In Barks' story
(The Money Well), they are surprised when Scrooge tells them about it.
Are they having memory lapse problems too?

--Harry.