DAVID, HARRY: The Three Musketeers

David Gerstein ramapith at mail.dk
Tue Sep 14 16:01:53 CEST 2004

	Oops, I earlier sent a letter to the DCML that should have gone
someplace else. Sounded like a misbegotten briefing on national
security.
	Me:

> A lot of information I pass along to the private DDB-list [...] is NOT
> material I want to make public on the DCML.

	To explain: the DDB-list, where my letter should have gone, is the
mailing list where the Inducks team discusses its comics indexing work.
On it I at times discuss story credits that I learned from old
documents at Egmont. Or from looking through dusty Disney documents on
S-code production. Or from freelancing on the new Gemstone comics (so I
knew a story code on the recent "Musketeers" adaptation, though it was
published codeless in Italy).
	Since some of my older data is not 100% certain, or because in some
cases Egmont asked me to share it only with other indexers, I need to
keep much of the information private at first, DDB-list only. The end
results ARE public, though, and DCML members can access them through
coa.inducks.org.

	Best, David