Jippes news

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 15 11:50:49 CEST 2004

I love Daan Jippes' art, but I don't think I know any story written by him.

He is clearly one of  the best artists, at once able to do wonderful Mickey
Mouse covers in the style of  Gottfredson (& his inkers) or to draw the
ducks with a unique style that's truly his own and very lively.

One more suggestion to the Gemstone team: in adition of  Gottfredson &
Taliaferro Libraries, Rosa & Van Horn Libraries, a Jippes Library-- at least
a selection of  stories in album format.

Olivier