Orange Juice gags and Barks quote

Daniel J. Neyer jerryblake2 at juno.com
Wed Sep 15 14:19:22 CEST 2004

I have one of the Orange Juice gags in my collection--I was thrilled to
see William Van Horn's familiar art on the back of the carton and clipped
it out. As I recall, it ran something like this: A door-to-door salesman
is on Donald's doorstep, trying to interest him in the "handy-dandy
Gizmo." He continues "It's the perfect gift--it slices! It dices! It
chops! It cuts!" Donald then introduces him to a fierce-looking dog:
"Have you ever met the handy-dandy Rover? He was the perfect gift! He
bites! He chomps! He chews! He thrashes!" The dog chases the salesman off
down the walk.

In re Daniel's Barks quote: I think that's from "The Loony Lunar Gold
Rush."