Gladstone albums

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Sep 17 11:49:05 CEST 2004

Olivier wrote:

> May I suggest that the contents of  these volumes be added to
> the INDUCKS?

Yep, it's in Inducks now. See
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/magazine.php/0/us/GGIH

I called the series "Gladstone Giant Comics Album Hardcover
collections", but if anyone has a more exact name, I'll change it.
Also, I assumed they were all issued in 1989. I'd like to have more
exact dates (months), for instance from advertisements.

>From what I remember, the albums had no real artwork on the covers (only
the Gladstone "G"), so no covers occur in the indexes.

--Harry.