Disney stickers

Paolo Castagno paolo at papersera.net
Mon Sep 20 14:34:28 CEST 2004

Hello,

For all the ones who also like the Disney stickers collection
(beside the comics, I mean) there is a virtual web-based
collection started today on Papersera: there is a 200 stickers
album for each one, and the stickers are collected by browsing
through Papersera pages where every day are hidden some packets,
a silly game that I made up for fun and for having the pleasure
of exchanging the double stickers with you! Enjoy it!

  http://www.papersera.net/album

Ciao,

p.s.: there is also a prize for the first one who will finish his
album: a free e-mail address whateveryouewant at papersera.net, and
maybe also a surprise!

  - Paolo

http://www.papersera.net     mailto:paolo at papersera.net