Jippes news

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:56:28 CEST 2004

Ditto on a collection of Jippes redrawn Barks stories in album format. I was
curious as to why there werent any released with the Carl Barks library as
they're literally the only things left of Barks that havent seen print yet.

I would KILL for a Gottfredson library however. More than anyone else its
LONG past overdue. He's the Barks of the Mouse universe as far as I'm
concerned.

Jonathan H. Gray
Sonic #138-#141

Comics - http://chipandwalter.adiversions.com/