Disney voices

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at lokarlsen.com
Tue Sep 21 11:28:37 CEST 2004

The most famous voice artist is Clarence Nash that did the voices from
the first movie in 1934 (The Wise Little Hen) to 1983 (Mickey's
Christmas Carol)

There have been a few different people in the 80s but in 1987 Tony
Anselmo took over the voice and he is still the official Donald Duck
voice.

Both can be found with a Google search on their names.

Lars