Simba German toy line from the 1980's

Geo geodiaz_79 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 17:36:09 CEST 2004

I want to complete a set of the Ducktales/Disney Family figure that were produced by simba toys in the 1980's.  I can not seem to find any webpages with information as to what characters where produced, who was rare, or even a german contact to purchase them from (I am in the US).  If anyone has any information on these toys (which included such comic book characters as Grandma Duck), please let me know.

"I am trained to get along with Democrats"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger September 2003