MMA

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Sun Sep 26 20:22:27 CEST 2004

Derek:

> I noticed that in Mickey Mouse Adventures, there was the usual info
> for a subscription ($95 or something). If one were to follow through
> on that, would they be subscribed to MMA or DDA? And I assume enough
> time has passed to get some info on sales. Have they been high enough
> in Gemstone's opinion to make a second issue of MMA (or to make it a
> regular bimonthly series)? Thanks!

The subscription would be for DDA.

Although final numbers have yet to come back from retailers, it appears
we have sufficient sales to enable a regular bi-monthly series. At
present, MMA 2 is scheduled to ship in late February 2005, and from
that point the series will alternate with DDA, so that Gemstone will be
doing one pocket book a month.

Gary