Disney comics in Wal-Mart plus MMA

deanmary deanmary at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 27 19:47:38 CEST 2004

    I am *thrilled* to hear that Disney comics will be available in
Wal-Mart stores across the country!  Major congratulations to Gary and
everyone else at Gemstone for this significant achievement!  I had my
doubts that Gemstone would be able to pull this off, but I am very
glad that all my doubts were wrong! :)  Gary, can you tell us some
more info on how this came about, when the issues will begin appearing
in the stores, etc.

    Another question for you Gary.  Are Borders and Barnes and Noble
stores carrying DDA issues yet or has some problem come up??  I have
been looking for several months now but have never seen one in either
of these stores.

    Finally, more congratulations on MMA becoming a bi-monthly!  It
will be great having a pocket book out each month!

Dean Rekich