DCML Digest, Vol 26, Issue 27 (pocket books, Duke)

kimba1962@comcast.net kimba1962 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 18:15:42 CEST 2005

Lars Jensen has a point, but in all honesty, the more RECENT issues of the pocket books have been rather disappointing compared to the earliest issues.  The most recent DDA had a couple of good points (I especially liked the camaraderie between Donald and the female archaeologist in the Egyptian story -- a rare chance for Don to form a bond with a female and be treated with full dignity!), but the stories weren't such a much.  Hopefully this was just a minor hiccup.

Re Santiago's comments: Michigan State University Library is also well known for its immense pop-culture collection.  I had never heard of the Duke collection, however.

Chris Barat