Don Rosa's next story?

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Aug 1 13:47:32 CEST 2005

Victor :
>Do somebody know what the next Rosa story will be?
>The one after "Prisoner of white agony creek".
>Will it be a new "Blac knight"-story , or a Barks-sequel?
> I should be glad to know it, if anyone knows this!

Yhe! I would like to know it, as well.
Personly I never  care for Barks sequels, since  many of Barks storys was never print in Poland... Than agian, I understud evry thing in "Return to Xanadu" and "Escape from Forbidden Valley", even by the fact I never sow Barks orginal storys, sow I guess It's not such a big deal.
I would love to see another "Black Knight" story... Yhe! Arpin Rule! He is interesting Villant + He's the only charecter I can 100% understund when I read storys in English ;-) Maby a story without the "Omnisolve suit" as the main point, would be interesting...
I like to see another "The Three Caballeros" story [agian]. I actualy would like to see Don Rosa do a story not with all three Caballeros but a solo story obaut Jose Carioca, or Panchito.
It Would be a nice treat to see a New "Scrooge VS. Magica" one (Still, nothing will top my favorite Magica story - "Of Ducks, Dimes and Destinies")
And ofcorce - A Matilda visit DuckBurg story <I whaiting for this since "A Letter from Home". It would be a nice Idea if Magica would found out Matilda is coming, kidnapt here, and visit Scrooge changed in to Matilda in order to get the Dime but first she would have to deal with some sort of "Welcome Home" party ore Beagle Boys would kidnapt here... Just my perosonal Idea ;-) >

Yours
Maciek