newtolist

Dougie McCoy dougiemccoy at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 01:07:31 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the list so I thought I should introduce my self and tell a
little about myself.

I'm Doug McCoy and I'm a cartoonist want to be so please check out my
long over due for a update web site at the bottom of email.
I had a portfolio review with Disney publishing in the holds I can get
some gigs inking for them they seam to like what they saw. So who knows
so on the note does anyone know where I can get some pencil pages of
Disney book on line or maybe where I can get some photo copies??
thanks for your time.

Dougiemccoy
Cartoonist/Inker
www.dougiemccoy.com