Barks complete series

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Thu Aug 4 10:48:27 CEST 2005

As I haven't read about that bit of info before:

That complete HC series will also be published in German with a run
of 3333 copies, containing 10 boxes of 3 HC-books at the price of 150
Euro per box. Whereas it is discussed whether that number can be
sold, Egmont states that their preorder list is already exceeding the
copies available. The website for that is
www.barks.de.

It will contain the Fuchs translations as revised by herself in the
later years (not her first translations), if I remember correctly.
The new German spelling rules will only be applied in the commentary
text, not in the comics themselves.

YOurs, Soeren
Mob.: +61 (0)416722919
Fax: +49 (0)1212-510672905
German Mob.: +49 (0)177-6150764

Unit 11 / 1 University Drive, Robina 4226 QLD, Australia

eMail: sschridde at web.de  (2nd: sschridde at gmx.de)