Bucky Bug - MMA 4 Paper Quality

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 10:29:29 CEST 2005

Hi all!

First of all, Bucky Bug in WDCS 659! When John Clark said that a Bucky Bug
story was oft-requested, I wondered for a second if he meant that many people
had asked for it, or if just one person (me) had asked for it many times! ;)
Thank you Gemstone! Hopefully BB will show up more often in WDCS. I think David
Gerstein once said that Bucky Bug stories were being made in Europe at one
point. I wonder if they were any good and worth one day printing over here?

MMA 4: I noticed that the issue was made with glossy paper similiar to what
US and WDCS are made of. Upon getting DDA 13 today, I found that it had the
same kind of paper that it and MMAs before 4 had used. Was the glossy paper thing
for MMA 4 a one time thing? (Maybe paper prices went down that month, so
glossy paper?) At any rate, MMA 4's paper quality was a nice surprise, especially
since it was for the same price as always. :)

Derek Smith