Three more Barks Christmas stories

Larry Giver lgiver at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 23 10:25:30 CEST 2005

Adding to Elaine Ramshaw's list, I am aware of 3 more Barks
Christmas stories; all long stories:
	US47 "The Thrifty Spendthrift", Feb.1964.  A hypnotized
Scrooge gives the gifts from the 12 days of Christmas song.
	Christmas Parade #9, "Christmas in Duckburg" Dec. '58.
Donald and HDL go to Canada to get a very tall tree for
Duckburg's Christmas display.  Beagle Boys damage the tree.
	Christmas Parade #26, "Christmas Cha Cha" Dec. '59.
Scrooge offers a prize for a dance contest, but wins it himself
with his partner, a professional dance teacher.
	Something very strange happened to the numbering of
the "Christmas Parade" album series, as #9 was followed the
very next year by #26.
	I checked WDC&S #232 and #244, and neither is a
Christmas story.
			Best wishes,    Larry Giver.