Gisele and her Tio Patinhas (Uncle Scrooge) Comics

asaramelli asaramelli at ig.com.br
Thu Aug 25 04:29:47 CEST 2005

A Skynny 14 years old girl was seated in a little wooden bench trying to
read her Tio Patinhas (Uncle Scrooge) comics, while
times go on.
Surrounding you, teen girls each one with his beauty kind, where fighting
for a space on the dressing room mirror to check makeup and hair.
The comics reader was a girl with an outsider surname, deustchland heritage,
look like less accustomed with the celebrities world than the others girls
at the "Look of the Year " regional final , in 19 august 1994, Porto Alegre,
Brazil. "I´m here because my mother wants it" said Gisele, while reading her
Comics.

Gisele Bündchen startup her first step in model carrer in a 30 models girls
competition, recruited by Elite Models Company.
Because her skills and charm on the catwalk, the girl who was
there only because her mother, go far away. In the 10 best girls group, she
went next month to the The look of the Year National  Final, in São Paulo,
and she got the second place .
The winner was Cláudia Menezes, 14 years old, from Bahia.

The Gisele Bundchen history today is Knowledge by many people.
>From her 22 years old, she is the top model in the planet. She arrived in
New York in 1996, only speaking six words english language, and won the
world.
Nothing bad for a girl who was only looking for a peacefulness
place to enjoy her Tio Patinhas (Uncle Scrooge) Comics.

Wrote by Dirceu Alves Jr, journalist from IstoÉ Gente magazine
12/30/02

I and all the brazilian comics fans are under red alert.

Help us with your influence, to keep the brazilian Disney Comics Quality.
The aim is to offer possibilities to another journalist
to write beautiful histories like this in brazilian cities, in the future.

Alexandre Saramelli