Story I would like to read.

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Sun Aug 28 14:41:02 CEST 2005

>I would like to know is here anybody else who would like to read a story
>about the nephwefs to fll in love. I think that would be very cute nd
>original. I've never read such a story.

I remember ther were some storys were Huey, Duey and Luey had a cruch on
some girls.

In http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/D+2004-038// they all were in love in
douther of the Mayor.
There was one story... I don't  remeber the title but it was drawn Sanaro
Dossi... Anny  way in the story one of the boy's [Dewey or Louie? Or maby it
was Huey... I don't remeber] got in love with a girl, and Lie to here theat
his uncel Donald is relly Superduck [Papiernik]
In a story by Nino Russo and Giamapalo Soldati "Gastone e la fortuna
affaticante", it was shown theat boys are in love in three girls from scool

There are plenty more HD&L love stroys but this are the only those I can
remeber raith now...
Don't foget April, May and June have cruch on the boy's [even by the fact
some sey there are cousin]

In some Don Rosa storys ["The Three Caballeros ride agian" and "The
Guardians of the Lost Library" ] it was shown  that HD&L are afraid/hate
girls. It was funny... Yet It fell very wierd - since how guys who are sow
clever and Iteligent can be sow in-mature?
My teory :  One day after seeing Donald & Gladstone faithing obaut Daisy one
time to many, Duwey who got curious what's source of it ask Huey to check
the Guidebook on section "THE GIRL'S". How ever by mistake he open the
Guidebook on section obaut some mitoligal monsters who feast on the flesh of
little children and now [since the Guidebook is NEVER wrong] the kids are
sow afraid of them.

Yours
Maciek