Louie In Love

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Aug 30 08:58:03 CEST 2005

While being a colleague of Gorm Transgaard at Egmont years ago, I remember him
showing me a story , in which Louie had a crush on a girl in school, and the other two
brothers try to get him "back on track".  It was drawn by one of the Spanish Studio
artists. I
believe it was published in all the Scandinavian
countries in 1992 or 1993.  It was probably also published in Germany.  I don't think we
published it in The Netherlands to this date.  I don't think it's been published in USA.
One can look it up in
COA-Inducks.