More Angouleme...

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sun Feb 6 15:40:16 CET 2005

Here are a few links to articles on the Angouleme homepage -- it will show
views of just a few of the PICSOU exhibits plus some info.

http://www.bdangouleme.com/actualites/index.ideal?action=consulter&id=787&ru
b=1&recherche=picsou

http://www.bdangouleme.com/programme/index.ideal?action=consulter&id=755&rub
=3&recherche=picsou

Those two links *should* take you directly to the articles, but if they only
take you to the main Angouleme page, just hit the English language button
(if you are as ignorant as I am), and then put "PICSOU" into the site
searcher. The above two articles will pop up.
Also: One intriguing bit of news that came out during my joint lecture with
Cavazzano is that, while my family comes from the Venice & Maniago (a small
town just NW of Venice), Cavazzano comes from Venice and his grandmother's
(or was it his mother's?) surname was Rosa. Along with the fact that we
actually look quite a bit alike, it seems certain that we are related in the
distant past, perhaps sharing great grandparents. We'll see what we can find
out further about this!