DISNEY TREASURES CC

Adel Khan adel.khan at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 17 01:08:45 CET 2005

Hi all!

Walt Disney Treasures for Wave Five are:

1.      Chronological Donald 2 (YAY)
2.      Spin And Marty
3.      Disney Rarities
4.      Legendry Heroes

The following will be released coming December. I am not sure if CCD 2 will be the last of Donald’s set. What did any body think about Cartoon Classics?
Cartoon Classics Favorites I got Chip and Dale not Donald. Half of the shorts were featured on Chronological Donald 1 .Sport Goofy in Soccer mania will be released on CCF Sports Fun. I’ve not watched it before, and it was never released on Goofy treasures so I’ve got that to be forward too. For more information go to http://www.ultimatedisney.com/.

From,

Adel