New "Life and Times..." edition

Mattias Hallin cmhallin at algonet.se
Sun Jul 17 18:22:42 CEST 2005

I'm sure this have been mentioned or talked about here on the list
already, but having been somewhat remiss in paying attention I can't
remember what was said... Thus this question, along with my excuses
if is seems repetitive to some. Anyway, I was just wondering whether
the Gemstone "Life and Time sof Scrooge McDuck" trade paperback
contains only the 12 original stories, or if it also includes Don's
additional "Life and Times"-chapters?

All the best,

/Mattias
--