Gladstone "sales"

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 10 19:39:02 CEST 2005

    Thanks very much Gary for explaining the sales figures for that
period at Gladstone.  I was very happy to hear that the newsstand
covers did not contribute to the lower sales.  While I thought it
might affect sales some, I did not see how it could drop from 80
thousand to about 34 thousand.  Even though I know little or nothing
about comic book publishing, that kind of drop just sounded *way* too
extreme.

    I would also like to thank Gary in general for all of the many
times he contributes to the list, answers questions raised on the
list, etc.  The mailing list is very lucky to have someone at Gemstone
who is so open and kind to us fans.  I just want you to know Gary how
much I appreciate that.  I am sure *many* other members on the list
feel the same as I do.  Thanks again!

Dean Rekich