Scans request for Lambiek Comiclopedia

Lambiek Studio studio.lambiek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:13:22 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,
I am the editor of the Lambiek Comiclopedia, the online database of thousands of (inter)national comics artists from comics shop Lambiek, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
http://www.lambiek.net
A while ago, I have made a special section for Disney artists on the site:
http://www.lambiek.net/comics/disneyartists.htm

It is a little difficult to find artwork of Brazilian Disney artists though. We have some Brazilians listed, but the art samples are mainly covers. Could any of you help us with some better art samples from Brazilian Disney comics?
I also would like some art scans of these Brazilian artists, who haven't got an entry yet:
Dave Santana, Paulo R. C. Noely, Seung Joo Kang

Of the following Italians, I have biographies, but no pictures:
Mario Sbattella, Bruno Dettoni, Leonardo Gagliano, Sostene Granata, Ernesto Piccardo, Roberto Revello, Giancarlo Tonna
(and then there are many more Italian artists not included yet, I know)

I'm also looking for an art sample of Larry Knighton, who drew the Donald Duck daily in 1990.

If any of you could help me with art scans of these artists (especially the Brazilians), I'll be very grateful. You can e-mail me at studio.lambiek AT gmail.com

Also, if you find any (important) Disney artists missing from the Comiclopedia, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Bas Schuddeboom
www.lambiek.net