Correspondence between Bomar and Don Rosa

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Mar 10 23:32:06 CET 2005

DON ROSA:

Someone forwarded an email to me, written by a person named Inge Bomer or
Ingmar Bomer, which has been sent to you, about a month ago, at the time
you had visited a big event. He told me that you sent at least two replies,
in which you mentioned me, accusing *me* of being the author of the thing.

I want to know what this is all about. Since you where referring to me as
being the person you were writing to, I want you to forward those replies
to me, so I can *really* read them.

This situation causes a lot of confusion for me, as you might understand.

--- Daniël