why this list needs a moderator / Time

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 12 12:19:19 CET 2005

Francesco:

>>> And btw, what's this got to do with why people is not posting here? They
>>> probably don't have time right now... that's why *I* am not posting
>>> much. If I had time, I'd post. I can't see any connections with the
>>> previous mails... personally I don't give a damn about them.

Same here, no not much time to even skim over the messages.

I'd love to reply to Jean-Marc's long messages, but all I can do is keep
them in my mail for later-- note: please skip lines between your paragraphs
(and maybe have more "subparagraphs"), Jean-Marc, to make it easier to read
(in e-mails as well as on the DCML's archives site).

If  Harry, Rob, Søren, whoever hasn't appeared lately on the list reads
this:
I hope you're all fine and wish you well, hoping to read from you soon.

Olivier