Time

boemund von reich boen2paradise at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 09:49:46 CET 2005

In over all the years i've been using a PC, i've read
well over tens of thousands of messages over the
internet from bulletin boards, web forums, mailing
lists, newsgroups, chats sessions and so on. I'm an
internet-addict who really enjoy discussions, maybe a
bit too much. I am an old-timer at so many places, so
old i've seen everything. I've seen flame wars from
the most crappy and the most insulting, to the most
silly ones, and even the most amazing ones. But never
ever did I read something 1% as sad as Daniel van
Eijmeren's recent contributions.