Absence from DCML

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed Mar 16 01:16:18 CET 2005

Hi friends.  I, too, am VERY,VERY busy with work.  I have been reading DCML posts, but
haven't
commented in a long time, as there haven't been any posts that I've been interested in,
AND at the
same timje ALSO had something to contribute that HADN'T ALREADY BEEN STATED BY SOMEONE
ELSE.  I
still read the posts, but I agree that having MORE of the posts OFF TOPIC than on, causes
one to wonder
if it is worth the time.  I am hoping that we will soon be through with all the off-topic
posts.

Rob Klein

PS-I've met Don Rosa, and I truly doubt that he ever said "The Dutch are the WORST people
in The
World.  I am sure he COULDN'T ever come to that conclusion, because he is a reasoning
person.
Secondly, no one in their right mind would make such a ridiculous statement, -as it could
only come
back to hurt them.

I, too, hope the DCML stays in operation, with someone moderating.  I hope it isn't forced
to stop
operation.