Not-so-Ancient Mariner

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:53:06 CEST 2005

Thanks to Harry Fluks, Ola Martinsson, Mateusz Lis, Daniel Neyer, Stefan
Diös and Dag Ivar Findreng for they answers (and to all others, if I forget
someone - sorry)!
There’s also one more thing I’d like to know. In Finnish edition translator
has omitted Colerdge for once and all: the jury asks Donald to recite
all-made-up generic poem “night at the sea” (Yö merellä). So, no mention of
Coleridge at all there. Non whatsoever. Nix. How is it with other
translations? Page 3 panel 6.

Best Wishes
Timo

^^''*''^^