Inducks search engine

le Richard lerichard at free.fr
Wed May 18 09:33:54 CEST 2005

Sorry, I've got the link wrong in my latest email. You probably knew it already
but anyway I'll type it here, the correct link for the advanced search page is
the following:
http://coa.inducks.org/comp.php

The web search has been improved on many different aspects. In particular, many
story pages now include a scan of the comic first page. This is thanks to the
new outducks website at:
http://outducks.org/stories/
There is also a feature page on this site where you can upload scan of comics.
Please take a look!!