The Lambiek Comiclopedia has been rearranged!

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at
Wed Nov 9 10:56:08 CET 2005

On Monday 07 November 2005 18:12, Lambiek Studio wrote:
> All Comiclopedia entry pages and images on have been moved for reorganization. The pages (about 7,100) used to be in our root directory, but now they are ordered in 26 seperate folders inside our artists folder.

Interesting to see those many scans that you have "stolen" from
the old site :-) It's perfectly okay--now, since the
site doesn't exist anymore. I am only happy that they've become
useful in one way or another...