Sequel to Gottfredssons MM and the seven ghosts published in Sweden

Ola Martinsson (AS/EAB) ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Fri Nov 11 09:31:30 CET 2005

In the latest two issues of Swedish Kalle Anka (Donald Duck) & co a kind
of sequel to the classic Gottfredson story Mickey Mouse and the seven
ghosts from 1937 was published. It contains the house, Colonel Bassotti
and another character from the original that I don't want to reveal
here. I didn't spot that character myself until it was revealed in the
story itself who it was.

It is beautifully drawn by Cesar Ferioli who have drawn Mickey, Goofy
and Donald in the same style as in the 1937 original. I must ask you Mr
Ferioli since you seem to be following this list if the drawing style
was your idea or the writers? Also I noticed at least one drawing of
Donald that was an exact copy from the original, was that your idea ?

Anyhow my compliments to you for the drawings, I really liked them !

Ola in sunny Stockholm +8