Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Comics 75 Years of Inspiration?

David Gerstein ramapith at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 01:31:21 CET 2005

     Hey Didier,

> I just found this title mentioned on Amazon (release date July 5,
> 2006). Anyone has more details about this book from Gemstone? Will
> it contain any texts or "just" comics?

     It's going to be a Dragonlords-size trade paperback with a
representative sampling of classic Disney stories through the years,
many of which will be new to American readers... mostly short stories
but a few longer ones too. Contents are still subject to change but
we're looking towards previously unreprinted Scarpa, Gottfredson,
Rosa and many others.
     There will be some text pages, but not as many as in some of our
other books.
     More details will appear online when the book gets farther along
in publication. A lot is still subject to change at this point.

     Best, David