Need to Contact David Gerstein and Gary Leach

Rob Klein bi442 at
Fri Sep 9 10:30:37 CEST 2005

Sorry to use DCML for personal business, but I need to contact David Gerstein and
suspect his old Egmont e-mail address is not his current e-mail address.

So, David, if you are lurking here, please contact me at robbklein at  I have a
question that only someone of your expertise in Disney Comic publishing can answer.

Gary Leach could also answer it.  So, Gary, if you have a minute, could you please e-mail
me too?  Thanks.