DCML Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

Per Starbäck 699 at nafsk.se
Tue Apr 11 13:42:52 CEST 2006

> From: "D.M. van Eijmeren" <dve at kabelfoon.nl>

> Will you still restore the missing data of approximately
> 1995-1999?Best,Daniël

I don't know. Probably not soon. Maybe sometime. Possibly never.

> But my past two messages of today still haven't turned up in
> the online DCML archives. How can one discuss and contribute this way?
> It's quite impossible.

It's quite possible, but different forums work in different ways.
Use whatever suits you best. Impatience like that is rather out of
place on a mailing list that most subscribers prefer to read in daily
digests anyway.
--
Per Starback
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"