"Reply-to" in list e-mails

Nuno J. Silva (aka NJSG) nunojsg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 22:57:04 CEST 2006

A 19-04-2006 07:34, Kriton Kyrimis escreveu:
> STEFAN:
>

>>I find this very annoying, so I usually try to insert the
>>list's address in the reply-to field manually for my mails
>

> You could also try replying to all and deleting the other person's address,
> which is what I usually do. This is simpler than having to type in a new
> address each time you want to send a reply to the list.
>
> 	Kriton.

I see no problem in having to do this ("Reply to all"). I'll also start
adding Reply-To: dcml at nafsk.se in my messages to DCML, but I think
setting the "Reply-To" header in the e-mailing list program would help
avoiding some issues (e.g. messages going directly to personal e-mails
that should have been addressed to DCML).

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka NJSG)
Lisbon, Portugal

Using Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7
Gentoo Linux -- Linux 2.6.15-gentoo-r1 i686 Mobile Pentium II
Intel Pentium II (80686) Deschutes - 334Mhz -- 256 Mbs SDRAM
Intel Mobile Pentium II (80686) - 300 Mhz -- 64 Mbs SDRAM
Intel Pentium (80586) - 166 Mhz -- 32 Mbs RAM

-=-=-
``Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms
that have been tried from time to time.''
  -- Winston Churchill