A Helsinki question and INDUCKS

Petri Kanninen pkannine at cc.hut.fi
Thu Apr 27 13:03:59 CEST 2006

HARRY:
 > - Fennica Comics, Kalevankatu 40. Open weekdays 10-18, sat 10-14:30
 > comics at fennicakeskus.fi

That is the old address of Fennica Comics. They moved to Albertinkatu 36
  a year or two ago but haven't updated their homepage since.

As to INDUCKS being mentioned in Aku Ankka: There has been some mentions
of INDUCKS in other Finnish publications recently. At least Roope-setä
(Uncle Scrooge) pocket listed some relevant Internet sites for a Disney
fan and INDUCKS was naturally mentioned first. I think I can remember
seeing INDUCKS elsewhere during last year but I can't pinpoint where.

Here's the article in Roope-setä (2/2006):
http://www.perunamaa.net/taskarit/taskariartikkeli20060203.jpg

Rough translation:
"I.N.D.U.C.K.S. is a worldwide database where you can find almost all
published Disney comics. The amount of information is incredible and
updating wouldn't be possible without dedicated fans who add new
publications to I.N.D.U.C.K.S. daily.
All published Disney stories are crossreferenced so that with a few
clicks you can find where else in the world and when the story has been
published or what characters make appearences.
Additionally the web pages offer introductions for creators, characters
and stories. For the editorial staff I.N.D.U.C.K.S. is almost a daily
tool for tracking and finding the best stories. An ordinary reader may
not find it vastly entertaining but because of its huge amount of
knowledge it's well worth visiting."

--
Petri Kanninen (pkannine at cc.hut.fi)
Taskaritietokanta http://www.perunamaa.net/taskarit/

"I would be kind of relieved if, every once in a while,
after you put rice pudding mix in the microwave and it
rang and you opened the top, you got macaroni gratin."
     -May Kasahara in The Wind-up Bird Chronicle