Disney Christmas

Michael Schartau m_schartau at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:12:34 CET 2006

From: "Marc Newman":
:....................................
December is definitely the Disney-est month for us.
Hope everyone is having a great December,
Marc Newman

Here in Sweden I feel that is specially true. Before cable and satelite, in
the 60's and 70's, we were only allowd one houre of  Disney a year, on
Christmas Eve. That is wy most families is watching the Donald Chrismas show
on Christmas Eve every Year, although the young ones, used to Disney Chanel
think it is a silly tradition.

We went to a Christmas consert in Stockholm with an English friend a few
years back and he was amazed of the number of Disney tunes that were
performed in the concert.

Best Christmas  and New Year greetings.

/Michael