Asked before

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Thu Dec 28 18:49:03 CET 2006

Dean:

> A couple of questions for Gary or others at Gemstone.  The first
> one I asked before, but I will ask again:  Is there *anything* us
> Disney comic fans can do to make a 3rd monthly prestige title a
> reality.  If there is, please let us know!

I confess that, ponder as I have on the matter, I've hit on nothing
reasonable that readers could do or be asked to do to help a
publisher's efforts - and their own hopes thereby - other than buy,
read, comment and pass the word. However, I lay no claim to having
the final word on that - or even anything close to it.

Gary