The Physical Size of Topolino Issues

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at
Fri Dec 29 21:42:27 CET 2006

Strange topic I know, but I have an immediate need to
verify the size (height primarily) of issues of
Topolino.  A colleague is helping me to construct some
shelving tomorrow that will hold my issues of Topolino
among other things.  I want to make certain that we
construct the shelves high enough!  My own issues are
still in storage and I've been unable to locate the
boxes containing them.  So, I would be very grateful
if one of our Italian DCMLers (or anyone with issues
of Topolino) could confirm that for me.

BTW, I have been silent on the third prestige title
topic because of too many other priorities, but I
definitely would welcome that as an acceptable
alternative to the "on-hiatus" 32 pagers.  Still not
certain about this Shonen-jump style.  While I'm not
crazy about it, I do seem to remember that earlier
issues of the German digest Lustige Taschenbuch (again
in storage so I can't check) had alternating b/w and
color two-page spreads.

Happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2007 to
all the list members,

Chuck Munson
Herndon, Virginia, USA

Do You Yahoo!?