More non-Gemstone Disney comics in the US

Fabio Blanco longtom at
Wed Jan 4 01:28:36 CET 2006

Yes, my only complaint about this is... why Wonderland? Lewis Carroll work is not exclusive of Disney. But now Disney launch this one with black haired Alice? Is some way to keep the franchise? Sorry I am a bit paranoid with this things, but maybe Disney thinks they are the owners Alice in Wonderland, and they are not.

Anyway is an interesting line of comics, Tron, Haunted House and Gargoyles. I was a big fan of that show... I think was the first one of use the legend of Illuminati in TV.

bonvolu postu al longtom at
  ----- Original Message -----
  To: Disney Comics discussion
  Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 10:20 PM
  Subject: More non-Gemstone Disney comics in the US

  According to the February issue of Wizard (#172) there are some more Disney related titles coming out in 2006 from Slave Labor Graphics in addition to HAUNTED MANSION.  Be on the look out for  GARGOYLES, WONDERLAND and TRON.  According to the magazine, WONDERLAND should be out sometime this month, although I don't recall it being solicited in Previews, and I usually search for Wonderland related items being a long time fan of the literary work.