Paperozzo

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 18:28:11 CET 2006

Thanks a lot again for the scan of Paperozzo, my tree sure represents a lot
of work and time, but it couldn't exist with my modest French-only publications
comics collection...
This is really the result of the work of lots of duck-hunters around the
world :-)

I wondered... Would  you mind if I send you a list of characters of Donald's
family who only appeared in Italian publication and maybe you can check the
stories when and if you have really nothing else to do (like on rainy days or
when you're sick, or when there's nothing interresting running on tv... lol )
:-)
So there should be a few relatives to scan, and also some other whose scan I
already have, but whom original Italian names I need so that I'm sure I won't
put them at a wrong place in my tree, as re-building it each time I have to
make a correction is really a huge work (I use simultaneously Adobe Photoshop
for the images, Illustrator for the links between the characters and the "ducky"
question marks, and InDesign for the building of the tree itself, the texts
and the links that go across several generations (like the "adopted uncle link"
that runs between Scrooge and Webby, Paperetta yeye, Bubba and Genie...),
which is very difficult and result in a huge pdf file, but It's of good image
quality and it's zoomable (so instead of the old one in jpeg and gif, which was
1m40 width, people can adjust it to any printer size, and names are even
readable on a A3 file)...

http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.pdf

(this is a link to a temporary version of the new tree in pdf)

Please let me know if it would be possible for you to do that, but don't feel
obliged, I'm perfectly aware that it might be a bit boring to do that, and
that you may have a life besides Disney Comics :-) Moreover, you already helped
me quite a lot!!!

Thanks a lot again,
Best regards and Ciao!
Gilles Maurice