Donald's fake brother...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 22:43:11 CET 2006

I remember a story from the late 80s/90s in which Donald has a duck taller
than him visiting him and presenting himself as his brother ( he says his egg
fell from the nest )...
I know it's in a picsou magasine from my collection (I gess between the
numbers 270 and 315), so i don't need a scan or informations on the story, but i
have to find the story itself, does anybody remember it???
I might have told about this story when we were discussing about the ducks
hatching from eggs or giving birth like mammals, but i've searched throught the
whole dcml archives and found nothing!!
I need him for my "fake relatives" section so that my website includes any
reference ever made to the duck family...

Gilles