Indexing Disney Comics magazines and stories mje at
Sun Jan 15 11:01:43 CET 2006

> Now, I want to index them using some sort of database system. And I want
> to do it using an INDUCKS-compatible system, in order to be able to
> contribute to INDUCKS.
> Can you suggest a linux-compatible program to help me accomplishing this
> task?

Just entering the indices using your favorite text editor would do. There
is a thoroughly guide to indexing located at
that describes the format and the database fields.

You can contribute your indices by sending them to eg. Harry Fluks
(maintainer of

Good luck with your indexing :-)