Indexing Disney Comics magazines and stories

Nuno Silva (aka NJSG) nunojsg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:13:02 CET 2006

A 12-01-2006 18:57, Stefan Persson escreveu:
> Nuno Silva (aka NJSG) wrote:
>
>> Now, I want to index them using some sort of database system. And I want
>> to do it using an INDUCKS-compatible system, in order to be able to
>> contribute to INDUCKS.
>>
>> Can you suggest a linux-compatible program to help me accomplishing this
>> task?
>

> The usual way to index things in Inducks is to use a normal text editor,
> and there are text editors for all operative systems I know of.  I
> myself usually use Vim for indexing.  One indexer made an indexing
> script for use with KWrite, and I think Per Starbäck had an Emacs script
> at some point.

Do you know where can I get these scripts?

> The format of the index is explained at
> http://bolderbast.inducks.org/xf0short.html .

I've read it and I will read the linked pages (``fields explanation
page'' and ``a more elaborate explanation page'') when I can.

In this page (``The art of indexing''), the example shows a code for the
cover page. But there is no cover-code in portuguese magazines - they
tell only the name of the artist who drawn it. So, what do I do?

--
Nuno Silva (aka NJSG)
Lisbon, Portugal