Delta Dimension, Dinkie, C.O.A. and more

Francesco Spreafico francesco.spreafico at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:48:13 CEST 2006

David Gerstein wrote:

>     I'm glad somebody noticed our Scarpa/Cavazzano Ellsworth short
> in MICKEY MOUSE ADVENTURES 10! And Scarpa's Ellsworth will be back
> again later this month with a longer story in WALT DISNEY TREASURES.

And I see (on Amazon) more Scarpa coming on Uncle Scrooge the following
months!

Lars Jensen's "The Keeper of Babylon Gardens" on US 359
(http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/D+D+2002-002)
and
Carlo Chendi's "The Big Christmas Giveaway Giveaway" on US 360
(Certainly Paperino e il premio di bontà:
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/I+TL++369-A)

Let's see if I can sum up what I know about these months for Scarpa in
the US:

Already out:
- Mickey Mouse and the Photonic Muffler (MM 290, 06/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/XU+GEM+106
- Foxy Hunters (MMA 10, 07/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/I+TL++430-B (Original
title: Quel drittone di Gancio)

Upcoming:
The Incredibile Black Comet! (MM 292, 08/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/I+TL++339-A (Original title: Eta Beta
e la cometa al fenantrone)
The Delta Dimension (MMA 11, 09/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/IS+TL++206-A (Original title:
Topolino e la Dimensione Delta)
AKA Cormorant Number Twelve  (Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Comics: 75
Years of Innovation, 08/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/I+TL++517-B (Original title: Gancio
cormorano di fiducia
The Keeper of Babylon Gardens (US 359, 11/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/D+D+2002-002
The Big Christmas Giveaway Giveaway (US 360, 12/2006)
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/I+TL++369-A (Original title: Paperino
e il premio di bontà)

Am I missing something?

Francesco